SAFETY HYDRAULIC HOSE PRESSURE RELIEF TOOL.
A common problem when trying to connect an implement or a trailer to a truck that has been sitting for awhile is that pressure builds up in the hydraulic hose, making re-connection impossible without having to undo the coupling nuts or smacking the coupling end on the hose, this damaging and breaking the coupling, hence needing to replace costing money. And the potential oil injection to the body, hands and face of the operators.
The SAFETY hydraulic hose 'Easy Relief Tool' is a custom AUSTRALIAN made tool, which, with a few turns will relieve the built up pressure in the hydraulic hose, at the same time releasing excess oil thorough the discharge tube in to an appropriate receptacle, making this system both safe and eco-friendly.
Cost Saving: No more damaged couplings
Time Saving: Simple & quick to use
Eco friendly: No more oil spills or sprays on equipment, pastures, ground or the user
Health & Safety: No more injuries to hands or other body parts and no more oil slip hazards
- This tool incorporates a quality Stucchi F-FIRG38 female coupling. Complies with ISO 16028
- For use with Tractor and/or Bob-Cat connected implements
- For use with a 3/8 inch male flat face coupling ONLY!
- Compatible with Parker FEM, Faster 2FFI, Eaton FD89, Snap-Tite 74 and Hansen FF fittings
- Portable, you only need 1 tool for all your 3/8 inch male flat face fittings, on all implements
- Can be used with or without discharge tube
- Bulk order discounts available
|Flat Face||This tool is for use with male flat face hydraulic hose fittings ONLY (e.g. BobCat implements)|
|3/8 inch ISO-A||For use with 3/8 inch fittings ONLY|
|ISO||Complies with ISO 16028 specifications|
|Compatible with||Parker FEM, Faster 2FFI, Eaton FD89, Snap-Tite 74 and Hansen FF fittings|
Flat Face 3/8 inch Female - SAFETY hydraulic Pressure Relief Tool - use with 3/8 inch male coupling
- Brand: Easy Relief Tool
- Product Code: FFERT-F38
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: AU$169.50